Home – New Forums Tell me straight… New business idea Reply To: New business idea

bb1
Participant
  • Total posts: 4,485
Up
::
JacquiPryor, post: 246922, member: 20176 wrote:
Interesting idea Bert. Have you conducted proper research into this space?:)

[USER=20176]@JacquiPryor[/USER] I took a look at the Scamwatch site, and based on the numbers who get caught up with scammers, plus you add the people prepared to sign up to business’s who give you no guarantee on an outcome, and I figure the market potential is unlimited, as unlike the rest I am giving an upfront 100% guarantee that I will deliver absolutely nothing, why take the risk with another business who may actually deliver something.

Plus I now have 3 out of 3 comments on here all agreeing it is a great idea, that’s sufficient market research. Isn’t it !!!!!!

JacquiPryor, post: 246922, member: 20176 wrote:
I imagine there could be a bit of competition so you’ll need to ensure you work out your USP so as to stand out from the crowd.
Yes I can see definite competition, but I was first, so that gives me some rights to be market leader.
My 100% guarantee is unrivalled.
Plus the real clincher will be my Logo which I paid a dollar for, but I am unable to reveal it just yet, as I am waiting for Trademark protection.