Home – New Forums Tell me straight… New business idea Reply To: New business idea

Greg_M
  • Total posts: 1,691
Up
::
LucasArthur, post: 247033, member: 34537 wrote:
Me thinks each person who has replied to this thread should potentially sit down, grab a coffee and explore the possibilities of a partnership.. I for one am ok sitting in a coffee shop, advising clients with no promises made, no guarantees of ROI, no guarantee i will actually do anything other than have a coffee and lunch all the while collecting recurring fees… Think we are all on the same track here, lets get together and explore the growth of revenue available..

Unless Berty Beetle wants it all to himself

I don’t think Bert will want to keep it all to himself, he’s smart enough to diversify his risk and preserve his capital using venture partners…he’ll need the expertise to copyright and trademark it all, the intellectual property rights will be where the big money is when it’s all sold to Google…might even need a website and an app (hint hint)…and then there’s the need to look legit and have somewhere to store and distribute all that nothingness.

BTW I have a major in coffee and lunch if that’s useful, might even be able to get an expense deduction for the 1000K trip to attend.

Have a great day.