Home – New Forums Tech talk Recommended Email Hosts for Email Marketing Reply To: Recommended Email Hosts for Email Marketing

Paul – FS Concierge
Keymaster
  • Total posts: 3,488
Up
::
Vaping Supplies, post: 247228, member: 91524 wrote:
Hi, I have a small business I have been running from home for the past year. I have purchased my domain host and names(Panthur) and also my webiste Host (Shopify) which I am currently trying to set up. My question is, who is a good email host to go with that will be able to handle lasge volumes of email, look professional and handle any email marketing that needs to be done? Free ones would be much appreciated.
Kind Regards
Leah
Hi Leah,

There are a lot of email platforms that offer different things to different people at different price points.

Different businesses value different features so there is not a one size fits all answer.

To start with most thrifty businesses use their own host to provide email but if yours does not, Gmail is worth checking out – they are at US$5 per user/per month.

You could check out Mailchimp, Drip, Convertkit and Active Campaign, all free or lower cost and well regarded email marketing platforms.