Home – New Forums New here? Share your story New small business start up struggling with bites and traffic Reply To: New small business start up struggling with bites and traffic

Adam Hodgson
  • Total posts: 47
Up
::

Hi and welcome,
The suggestions above are valuable. When you are in the business of form and function, your website needs to reflect that. Follow the recommendations and it will help. Given you are using WordPress, there are lots of experts that can help your family member who is doing the site.

I would add a couple things. Adwords still works well and we continue to have better success with Adwords over FB, however FB targeting is allowing a better ROI than was true a few years ago.

I would recommend also starting with your SEO activities as soon as possible because that can be your best ROI.

Get someone to help you get into the 3 pack as soon as possible. Look at your pages from the perspective of what people will be searching for and then have a page with content related to that search term.

My clients that work in the trades have had success in doing videos on the steps of a project and then embedding them from YouTube into their site.