Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Small scale truffle farmer, seasonal product, entering online sales for expansion of business Reply To: Small scale truffle farmer, seasonal product, entering online sales for expansion of business

Rowan@quaotic
Participant
  • Total posts: 712
Up
::

Seems to me that you are spending too much time reading about a small amount of bad reviews which are mostly from people who either get angry far too easily or/and don’t do things properly when something goes wrong.
I have used Paypal for so many payments and for so long that I can’t remember when I started and have never had any real trouble with them. The two times when my account was limited (due to security issues so I am glad they are on the ball) a phone call and sending the correct paperwork was all it took to clear it up. I have had more trouble and hassle with my banks.

As a customer I will trust Paypal (I won’t buy online without it) with their buyer protection than any other payment method and I certainly wouldn’t trust bank deposit as a buyer as you can so easily be scammed.

I really have to stop being so risk averse if you want to be a good business owner.