Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Small scale truffle farmer, seasonal product, entering online sales for expansion of business Reply To: Small scale truffle farmer, seasonal product, entering online sales for expansion of business

YVTruffles
Participant
  • Total posts: 5
Up
::

Well the 5 minute signup, an hour later trying to add bank details, names must match , do they mean my personal name or business name, no info on what they are trying to match with bsb/acc#. Without that can’t even get out of the configure section of the Prestashop module, assuming its actually working fully, currently it error’s out, despite all user/account/signature info being entered, must be bank verification status on the account.

As for limits, research leads to believe it’s an increase in limit, not a removal. 10k will run into problems, probably requiring passports, drivers licence etc, possibly followed by mysterious inability to read the scanned documents. (so I plan to preempt this) This is relevant since if this works, its an online portion of my years income in two months, if it doesn’t reach 10k, it’s not working. (cost me 1k just for packaging materials)

…. GST I can see another problem that needs to be sorted, profile shows;
“Create multiple GST rates, specified by region that are applied to all payments you receive. You may define a separate GST rate for each of the 50 US states, provinces, territories, or for your country.”
Wonder how it’s going to handle my product is GST free, the shipping isn’t. Hopefully they just leave it alone and let my store provide Tax Invoices, eWay had the same problem.