Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello. Great at business plans and financial analysis, not so much with social media! Reply To: Hello. Great at business plans and financial analysis, not so much with social media!

insightbpa
  • Total posts: 25
Up
::
Peter – FS Administrator, post: 247526, member: 1 wrote:
Hi Natalie,

Thanks so much for joining Flying Solo and welcome aboard. It sounds like a great business and certainly a big need amongst small business owners.

I confess I don’t know specifics around engagement measures for LinkedIn, but I do know that from our last survey that Facebook (50%) and LinkedIn (41%) were ranked as the most effective social media tool for small business owners, so you’re likely onto a good platform – particularly for reaching professional service businesses.

Given that I see you already write good content for your blog, it would make sense to keep publishing this on LinkedIn too, which I see you’ve already started. Patience, consistency and quality seem to be what counts long term with content marketing, and targeting the right audience rather than just big numbers!

The new website looks great. All the best with the business.

Cheers, Peter
Thanks Peter, that’s really nice feedback – you certainly do your homework! I’ll start a new thread in the marketing section about my LinkedIn question with a bit more background.