Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Accountants feedback appreciated regarding marketing Reply To: Accountants feedback appreciated regarding marketing

Paul – FS Concierge
Keymaster
  • Total posts: 3,488
Up
::
insightbpa, post: 250169, member: 97629 wrote:
Hi Paul,
We actually find email campaigns work really well for us (as part of our broader marketing strategy) – and that we actually get a better return than with, say, standard ads in trade publications.
My question was not so much aimed at “do you think cold emails will work”, but more “what do accountants view as the most interesting aspects of this service offering” so that I can fine tune my copy more effectively. I was hoping some of the accountants on here would be kind enough to offer some feedback.
I’d be interested to hear other peoples experiences with email marketing though – In my experience, it is very valuable and extremely cost effective, but it’s also very important to have the right message and delivery. For anyone else looking into this sort of marketing, I found this podcast (no affiliation) very helpful – http://www.hotcopypodcast.com/e49-email-subject-lines/.
The podcast you linked to features one of our very own members here at Flying Solo [USER=13406]@Kate Toon[/USER]