Home – New Forums Logistics Clothing wholesalers Brisbane Reply To: Clothing wholesalers Brisbane

NicoleSourcing
  • Total posts: 3
Up
::

Hi Jayneg77

I am sorry but I do not agree with what StarShipIT said. Dropshipping is not a perfect solution, your profit will be lower, but it allows you to sell any product without taking any risk. It is maybe the best option to start a small business nowadays.

It is easy to start a dropshipping business, so easy that there is lot of competition, some markets are even completely saturated. Then the first thing to do before starting is to take the time to analyse the market if you don’t want any bad surprise.

But digging deep through the internet to find a reliable supplier can be tough. The best place to find one is on Aliexpress. Its easy to use, there is lot of suppliers selling cheap products, and the service is free!

Once your business is growing you might want change your business model.

While selling your products on your website there is one thing you must not forget : to advertise. Take the time to advertise your products/shop if you want a successful dropshipping business. Why would someone buy from your shop if they can buy from Aliexpress directly? your competitive advantage will be not your price or your exclusive items but your ability to reach your customers before your competitors.

One advice, try to sell niche products! you don’t want too much competition, some of them might even be big companies you can’t compete with.

There is two solution about the shipping. To ship to yourself, then you send it to your customer : it will be more expensive but you have more control about the quality and the packaging of your products. Or you can ship directly to your customer, it is cheaper but you’ll have then less control over your products quality and packaging.

I hope I was able to help you