Home – New Forums Selling online Wholesale area for website Reply To: Wholesale area for website

nduell
  • Total posts: 57
Up
::

Hi Suzanne,

It’s great to you are on WordPress, as this gives you the benefit of creating a custom wholesale area. there are many plugins out there, however they tend to focus on offering a different price point for selected group.

Is it Woocommerce you’re using for your store? This will determine which plugin/combination of plugins to use.

I would suggest going the custom development route, as it allows you to build the system to your business. Isnt that what technology is about. And it’s as expensive as you think. Using the roles functionality that is built in WordPress, you can create different role groups that has access to different pages and assets, and price points including bulk purchase pricing.

Also, if you use Gravity Forms for registration and you can check off their ABN before approving their account. If you pm me or send me an email ([email protected]). I could you discuss it further with you.

Cheers,

Nick