Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Deflated Reply To: Deflated

Rowan@quaotic
Participant
  • Total posts: 712
Up
::

I wish I could tell you what you want to hear but I can’t. Your website looks nice but so many other websites and Ebay sellers are selling the same products at cheaper prices that it will be very difficult to compete without spending thousands on marketing to get your name out there, and it will take a lot of time, maybe years, to gain a reputation, which is hard with dropshipping because there is so much that can go wrong there.

If you are going to pour more money into this business I would recommend that you try to source products that not many others are selling, or try a tight niche.
Trying to be everything to everybody doesn’t work for inexperienced sellers. You will need to narrow down and find out exactly who you are selling to. Are you targeting Australians? then you need a .com.au, Are you marketing to high, middle or low budget customers? choose your products accordingly.

I have been down the road you are trying with no success but maybe you will get lucky and it will work for you. Good luck.