Home – New Forums Marketing mastery SEO – quality backlink building Reply To: SEO – quality backlink building

Leeperry
  • Total posts: 15
Up
::
Mischelle, post: 252076, member: 60404 wrote:
Hi Lee,

Firstly huge congrats on getting up and running.

You have been given some sound knowledge in this thread, but I am going to be a tiny bit brutal, please do not take offense and it’s slightly off topic :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I am your TARGET MARKET, a small business with a decent marketing budget.

I went to your site and I felt it’s hard to navigate and find the basic information I need and there is a LOT of text to read through :)

So before you start putting many hours into SEO and driving people to your website, may I suggest the following:

• Break down the site into a few more pages
  • Add an easy to navigate menu
  • Fix the broken links (IE packages button)
  • More information is needed on the “Our Work” pages.
  • Add an About Us page and give us your background
  • Break up your Social media and Facebook marketing pages into sections with images to make it easier to read.

When you are driving traffic to your website the bottom line is, the site is your showcase for selling your services and building trust with a potential client. So the clearer it is the more confidence people will have in you.

Your pricing packages are very clear and precise which is great, but I think more details on what each item in the package actually includes on a Services page would be great.

I really hope you read this with the intent it was written and that is to help you from a potential client perspective.

Cheers
Mischelle :):)

Thanks Mischelle. I really appreciate your feedback. I originally set my website up only to have a presence and have been gradually working on it but not with the level of thought needed… Then I think I got caught in the rabbit-hole of SEO and started forgetting the most important thing I tell my customers all the time. Focus on the customer experience. *facepalm

Sometimes you forget the obvious but glad to have support on communities like this to help. Thanks again!

Cheers,
Lee