Home – New Forums Starting your journey Running workshops overseas – multiple countries Reply To: Running workshops overseas – multiple countries

  • Total posts: 14

Speaking from personal experience in Asia. You need to apply for a business visa. Same certainly applies in places like the States. I’m in the fortunate position to have inherited Irish citizenship which means I’ve got not problems in Europe but I would imagine there is some sort of a Schengen zone business visa. A lot depends on where you’re going. There are certain countries that you just tick the “here for business” box on the arrival card.

My advice, do your research on a country by country basis. Expect delays with dealing with embassies and plan well in advance.