Home – New Forums Find the help you need which server should i use for decreasing the loading time of carpet steam cl website? Reply To: which server should i use for decreasing the loading time of carpet steam cl website?

CoastCommercialCleaning
  • Total posts: 9
Up
::

In addition to what others have said, if you’re not caching your pages with a WordPress plugin like WP-Super Cache or W3 Total Cache, that can make a difference.

If you need good WordPress hosting, I like Siteground. They have great performance and the support is excellent.

Finally, consider a content delivery network like KeyCDN to cache key site resources locally.

Note that I use all these services myself and, full disclosure, if you were to buy a service from Siteground or KeyCDN after using my links above then they will give me a discount on my own services. That’s not my primary motivation here; I actually use these services myself and am very happy to recommend them to others.

I know this is a lot of work but if you want to maximise performance it can be a bit of a mission.