Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Pressure cleaning business Reply To: Pressure cleaning business

JetAus
  • Total posts: 2
Up
::
bb1, post: 260186, member: 53375 wrote:
The big thing you will have to work out is why they would use your method in preference to how everyone else is doing it. Then use that as a selling point.
I think the

valentlau, post: 260540, member: 105593 wrote:
What problem are you solving, and who are your customers? What makes softwashing good/better?
The problem I’m solving is

bb1, post: 260186, member: 53375 wrote:
The big thing you will have to work out is why they would use your method in preference to how everyone else is doing it. Then use that as a selling point.
The benifits compared to how others are operating is I’ll be using both eco friendly biodegradable cleaning

Paul – FS Concierge, post: 260197, member: 78928 wrote:
I think that having a niche within an industry is often the most viable way of starting a business within an industry with a lot of competition.

The problem with softwashing is that there is a need for educating the consumer. That means that the consumer is not searching for you. You have to find them yourself and that is costly in time and dollars.

If you had a business that just did driveways on the other hand, and it was called $99 Driveway Cleans, you would be found and could advertise to people looking to have their driveway cleaned.

You could also approach Real Estate Agents and home owners who are selling.

Having an identifiable niche just make the business a lot easier.

Having to educate makes the business a lot harder.

Good luck.

Cheers