Home – New Forums Marketing mastery What is more important, Social Media or a Website? Reply To: What is more important, Social Media or a Website?

elkcreative
  • Total posts: 21
Up
::

There is never going to be a 100% full proof answer. This is always going to be dependant on your product/service and where you are positioned within your market.

Anyone who says 1 is more powerful than the other without taking the time to understand your business and your customers is not only full of crap but obviously biased.

Me, I make money from helping people with websites and branding. I know how powerful they are and what their value is but I’m also smart enough to know when social (or any other marketing platform) will produce a better ROI and I’ll help them find the right people to work with.

In an ideal world, you would have both social and a website and you would know how to control social to drive leads and sales often on your website. But that’s not always the case.

At the end of the day someone can have a successful business without one or the other (or even both).