Home – New Forums New here? Share your story I WANT TO SELL STUFF THROUGH SUPERMARKETS! Reply To: I WANT TO SELL STUFF THROUGH SUPERMARKETS!

bb1
Participant
  • Total posts: 4,485
Up
::
Alex6000, post: 260470, member: 111452 wrote:
I’d love to have that available in a supermarket, and so did the other French people I spoke with.

Can I just point out a small flaw in your research to date, using the comment above it sounds like you have only done research based on French people you have spoken to.

This is like a lot of people say they asked their friends, relatives, partner, and the neighbours cat and they all said it was a great idea.

Did you know that the latest census figures say that there are just over 24,000 French people in Australia, official figures show that there are 1904 Coles and Woolworths stores in Australia. So assuming that everyone of those French people purchase one of your items per week thats 12 per week per store. do you think thats a top seller for our prime supermartkets,

Ok, my figures are a little dodgy but what I am trying to say is you need to do more market research, I cant see woolies or coles saying this will sell well, based on the research you have done to date.