Home – New Forums Selling online New Review of my Website Reply To: New Review of my Website

storyxl
  • Total posts: 3
Up
::
JohnW, post: 260754, member: 6375 wrote:
Hi Averil,
You have jumped into an extremely competitive market. I saw one set of Australian natural skin care market stats that suggested only 10% of the $multi-million market was supplied online.

In this environment, many of your competitors have huge budgets and highly skilled marketing / online support staff.

How do you propose to compete with all these highly resourced online/offline brands? The issues are much too deep and complex for any small business forum like FS to address.

If you are going to succeed it will likely be because you manage to carve out some tiny sliver of the overall online market. Do you know how to do this?

Right now it seems you are nowhere. Even your Terms of Service indicate you are out of your depth. Here is what they say…

SECTION 18 – GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of 57a Springfield Road, EAST GOSFORD New South Wales AU 2250.”

Gosford, NSW has no laws or legal standing to administer your Terms of Service.

Get some professional advice, URGENTLY!

I hate to be negative but sometimes folk need to confront “crunch time”. Your independent adviser may tell you your best course is to close the business before you spend more money.

(PS. Do you have Google Analytics installed on you site? Where is your site traffic coming from? How much of it is there?)
Are you Always this nice and helpful to others