Home – New Forums Tech talk Need help Choosing a New Hosted PBX Provider Reply To: Need help Choosing a New Hosted PBX Provider

Mischelle
  • Total posts: 805
Up
::
RunicConvenience, post: 261391, member: 112020 wrote:
most ISPs offer this service I generally rate them by the hardware they provide for example if it includes cisco phones vs mitel phones. if changes require lodging tickets with a 24 hour turn around or can I call forward from a control panel from in office or even better remotely for example to set of four numbers to round robin incase office loses power or working out of office and don’t want ticket based changes to halt business when shit hits the fan,
Hi Runic,

Thanks for your input, but I have found a lot of ISP’s who offer VoiP phone services are not really high level business grade PBX systems. It sounds like you have a good provider.

I am the type of person who will pay for what I need, high quality, high availability, good service etc.

I get so tired of hearing people complain about a service, either phone and especially hosting etc and then they say I pay $5 a month for hosting and it keeps going down, or $10 a month for phones and the voice quality is crap – so the old saying – you get what you pay for is very true LOL LOL :)

I am prepared to pay a premium for a good service and that is why I am researching like crazy, but I have to be careful I don’t get decision paralysis :rolleyes:

Cheers
Mischelle