Home – New Forums New here? Share your story trouble rebooking clients Reply To: trouble rebooking clients

Johny
  • Total posts: 840
Up
::

I grew up in a very small Queensland country town, and in my former work moved all around Qld, anywhere from Brisbane to the outback to FNQ.

Of the places I enjoyed most, FNQ (around Mossman, Port Douglas, Cairns) was at the top of the list. It has been a number of years since I was there, but even so, people are different. I can’t really say why to any extent, but different from Brisbane. let alone Sydney. And I certainly don’t mean that in a bad way. Relationships are harder to develop, but are deeper once in place.

My suggestion would be to get out and about. Talk to the people. Find the right buttons to push, as they may well be different to what you were doing in Sydney. Find the people who can refer. (I have a good friend in Townsville, she often shares details about available massage slots for her niece’s business on facebook, for example, always limited slots available.)

It will take time ,

Then again, speaking of different, when I broke my leg many years ago, I removed my own cast instead of visiting the doctor for the follow up, so perhaps I am not your target market either.