Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Time to Rethink Your Online Social Media Marketing? Reply To: Time to Rethink Your Online Social Media Marketing?

bb1
Participant
  • Total posts: 4,485
Up
::
JohnW, post: 261895, member: 6375 wrote:
I suggest you trawl through the FS business directory. I doubt you will find a single one that does not have a logo they use as an integral part of their branding on their business cards, letterhead, invoices, website, social media pages, truck sign, point of sale, retail store branding, on flyers, in any form of graphic advertising, direct mail, etc.

Ann uses one on her website and Fb page, Paul our FS Concierge has one for his cleaning service, Flying Solo has one – they all do.

Just to pick up on [USER=34822]@Johny[/USER] comments on logo’s. [USER=6375]@JohnW[/USER] I wonder how many of the business’s listed in the FS directory have a logo because they actually need it, or because the marketers have said you need one, and common business practice is to have one.

I must admit when my kids were younger we would drive down the road looking for that one golden logo. But how many people would be looking for my logo, or making their selection based on my logo. I suspect with smaller business in particular it would be more business name, and the offering that they provide that people look at.

I’m just sitting here watching the Supercars (it’s pouring with rain outside), and I must admit even of the larger business’s advertised on the cars and race track, it’s the business name rather then the logo that stands out to me sure I recognise some of the logo’s, but its interesting how many I have never noticed.

I just noticed the FS logo, and left wondering if it’s really a log, or just their business name in a fancy font, really the brand recognition comes from the name.