Home – New Forums Tell me straight… How can I boost more sales for my Australian based online computer & Mobile Store? Reply To: How can I boost more sales for my Australian based online computer & Mobile Store?

bb1
Participant
  • Total posts: 4,485
Up
::

A couple of comments.

When I first reach your website, I am hit with a pop up to sign up, why would I do that before I even know if I like your store, and it is just annoying

Grammar and spelling –

When I look at your warranty policy and hit the more info button, it sends me to another website. Never send people away from your website

I may have missed but I shouldnt have to search for it, I can’t find you ABN.

Returns policy – Why should I pay for postage if it is your error

My understanding of the ACCC guidelines your pricing is in breach of their rules. ie. you are displaying GST exempt pricing.

I picked a random Laptop – HP PRO X2 612 G2 I7-7Y75 8GB, 256GB, 12″ FHD, NO KEYBOARD, PEN, W10P 64, 1YR, Then I looked at the Technical specification, which is the first thing most people would do. These are the technical specs – ”A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is available in a retail store, unless the item was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag” – Really, why would I buy, they are not technical specifications

I picked one phone at Random RugGear RG310 TELSTRA, once tax was added the price was well above others I could find on the internet.

I cant find out how much postage is until I put in my name and address details, PS> Billy Bear is a fictitious abandoned cart.