Home – New Forums New here? Share your story is there any hope for someone like me Reply To: is there any hope for someone like me

Mat82
  • Total posts: 9
Up
::

Hi Ruairiau

Thank you for you reply

I do agree with what your saying, I dont think id be good at handling the stress, But in saying that im not trying to take over the world, I just want to be able to start a small business that i can make a little money on the side and learn from it, if for some reason it did well then i could look at maybe taking it further depending on how I am handling it. In our current situation it doesn’t need to be making money initially for us to survive, which takes a lot of stress out of it.

Regarding the jobs you suggested I have thought along those lines previously but because I have been diagnosed with adhd inattentive, social anxiety and brain fatigue, most of those places wont give me a chance.

I guess i am a little lost on what i want to achieve with my life, but i do know that i dont want to get to the end of my life and regret not trying, even if i do fail.
I guess using what ive been through to help others is something that is important to me, I have attempted my first video but it needs alot of work, I dont think im a natural at it lol but ill keep trying.

thanks
Mat