Home – New Forums Wellbeing & balance Giving up! Reply To: Giving up!

johnnycashflow
  • Total posts: 98
Up
::
Paul – FS Concierge, post: 262103, member: 78928 wrote:
Hi Johnny – have a look at this thread – it will give you some food for thought and in your 30’s you are definitely not too old.

I have noticed in previous threads that you seem to gravitate to business ideas that others have made into huge businesses.

I don’t do this – I think I can turn any problem that enough people have into a business and my requirements seem really small vs yours – for me, anything where I feel I can make $100k+ annually is enough to get me thinking.
yes paul totally agree, im not looking for millions as a minimum, although Iwouldn t be complaining,

I don’t do this – I think I can turn any problem that enough people have into a business and my requirements seem really small vs yours – f

thats a very interesting way to look at it,

Ido notice that many successful businesses , the idea is very basic,

take subway for an example,
its essentially a sandwich shop, prior to subway, sandwich shops existed, but obviosuly they did things a bit differently and succeded massively,

so yeah, definitely not looking to reinvent the wheel,

dominos is another example, I am a litle surprise as to the extent of its success, with people becoming more health conscious, while eagle boys and pizza hut , falling apart, dominos is doing magnficantly