Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events START YOUR FASHION BUSINESS INFO SESSION + Q&A Reply To: START YOUR FASHION BUSINESS INFO SESSION + Q&A

LucasArthur
Participant
  • Total posts: 3,171
Up
::

Hi,

Not sure if this is admin approved, although to be honest i just read this thread as a thrust onto soloists with the ultimate goal of the operator to gain sales enrolees for their course. The course that was mentioned a few times in the above PR thread..

Furthermore, it doesnt even appear to be written personally from the Person posting being Elisabeth due to the language of third person being used ‘She will be offering you a preview of our…’

Reason i am rather sceptical is that with a virtual course and the costs running between $1295-1495, i feel that the true reason for the ‘free’ teleconference is to grab additional enrolees…

Again, i apologise for raising the above although it seems very impersonal and sales driven amongst a community that helps freely to its members… Or am i misreading your motivations?

Cheers
Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888