Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Another Perspective? Reply To: Another Perspective?

Paul – FS Concierge
Keymaster
  • Total posts: 3,488
Up
::
bb1, post: 262599, member: 53375 wrote:
[USER=78928]@Paul – FS Concierge[/USER] sorry to many words to read, but the quick scan indicates you have totally missed the point of the thread, it’s saying there are alternatives, not to try to justify the marketers lack of knowledge or skills in any area accept digital.
Fair enough point of view around not taking the time to read what is a very long post on an Internet Forum [USER=53375]@bb1[/USER].

….but then saying I “totally missed the point of the thread” – when you have not read my post – I can’t jump on that horse with you.

Maybe that is one reason so many businesses fail.

Details matter and so does having a deep understanding of others and how they approach their lives.

These things matter a lot.

In relation to this thread topic the $250K (recurring) job I got off the Internet was not choosing between which was the best cleaner to do cleaning (he wasn’t unhappy with the cleaning).

To him, the much more important factor was about him trusting that the new Contractor would get behind his vision.

My quote had the usual cleaning elements in it but most the quote repeated back to the Manager how we would execute on those elements of his vision that were very important to me.

Deep understanding at work.

Up in the thread, I talked about BOLO – having a good BS meter more important today than it has ever been but what I should have added is that people want to do business with people they can trust.