Home – New Forums Money matters Client not paying final invoice & hence in breach of copyright Reply To: Client not paying final invoice & hence in breach of copyright

Greg_M
  • Total posts: 1,691
Up
::
bb1, post: 263300, member: 53375 wrote:
I must disagree, just to let them get away with it, because they know they can get away with it, encourages this type of behaviour.

I would investigate a no win no fee debt collector, a least let them have a look at it, they may just say don’t bother, or they may pursue it.

I had one for a few hundred bucks, sent it off to the debt collector, they ended up taking over 40% of the outstanding, BUT, at least I had the satisfaction that the rip off artist, ended up paying for the full job even if I didn’t get the full amount.

Don’t encourage bad behaviour, you have nothing to loose

I would investigate a no win, no fee option too. My point was don’t invest in a major effort to get even and recover the debt at a major cost in time and emotional input … especially in an overseas jurisdiction.

I don’t think Dave’s client needs any encouragement regarding their behaviour, they seem to have their strategy in place and it’s working for them…

Karma get’s them in the end.