Home Forums Starting your journey Do i need permition to sell luxury brands like Gucci, Michael Kors Ánd Mcm? Reply To: Do i need permition to sell luxury brands like Gucci, Michael Kors Ánd Mcm?

Nikki Nunnari
  • Total posts: 6
Tired girl, post: 264884, member: 114255 wrote:
Hi guys,
Iam starting online business with luxury goods. I am in this business few years But in europe. I want to sell Gucci, Michael Kors, Mcm, coach Ánd furla bags so Iam wondering If i need any permision to sell it?
All product is from Italian wholesaler. Do i need to ask them to give me some certificate to prove that all bags are authentic? Please help me Find answer for my question. Thank you so much ;)

Few companies will knock back an intentionally sound business proposal from a legitimate enterprise.

Begin by introducing yourself to the companies whose products you wish to market. There is usually a contact form that you can use to find out the name of the best person to whom you can address your enquiry. It will either be a Marketing Manager, a Purchasing Manager.

If you’re feeling extremely confident address your enquiry directly to the top – Michael Kors, Marco Bizzarri, Sung-joo Kim, Mauro Sabatini. You will receive a response, perhaps not directly from these people, but definitely from someone who will point you in the right direction.

Let them know who you are, where you are, why you desire to promote and market their brand, and how you’re prepared to do it.

By going direct to the source you will be provided with legitimate means to move forward with your online venture.

Best of luck!