Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Inspiring people to discover happiness at work. A startup with a dream. Reply To: Inspiring people to discover happiness at work. A startup with a dream.

bb1
Participant
  • Total posts: 4,485
Up
::
ConnektUs, post: 265154, member: 114454 wrote:
At the cost of over $400 per ad for 30 days than to go through all the resumes received, it is rather expensive and time-consuming.

Do you really think that people wont apply for jobs because of a single criteria not being right, as both an employer and employee, I don’t think I have yet seen a job or seeker which matches both parties 100%. I don’t see this cutting down the number of resumes, and as an employer I would rather see those resumes, because I may want to talk to someone who insists on flexible working arranges even if they don’t suit me, as they may fit every other criteria much better then someone who is ok with no flexibility.

It comes down to getting the right person and then both being able to adjust requirements a little.

Having a job, or having an employee is more fun even if they aren’t a 100% fit, then not having a job or an employee.