Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Inspiring people to discover happiness at work. A startup with a dream. Reply To: Inspiring people to discover happiness at work. A startup with a dream.

ConnektUs
  • Total posts: 7
Up
::
Paul – FS Concierge, post: 265155, member: 78928 wrote:
I used to run a couple of Job Boards out of the US and Canada with a database of about 35K seekers and 1K employers and getting to critical mass in a two way marketplace is….critical.

I want to provoke this discussion out of good intentions.

So I have a question:

What employers out there want to hire people, and will pay a marketplace, their money, when the marketplace targets people that want to have fun?

Our purpose is not to create a marketplace that is there to just have fun but target people more specifically that meets both the job seekers needs and employers needs.

As an employer, let’s say you have a role you need to fill and within this role you have certain criteria’s. Let’s use an example of wanting an experienced accountant (3 years) with a role paying 100k p.a. Our application will allow the employer to search for people that fit these criteria’s. Within this, the employer can then review further information about that job seeker such as their resume and more detailed information to decide whether they wish to discuss the position further.