Home – New Forums Marketing mastery What might be the best way to get customer for a cleaning business? Reply To: What might be the best way to get customer for a cleaning business?

AngeMcD
  • Total posts: 23
Up
::

Hi [USER=114535]@bwcleansydney[/USER]

I moved up to the northern rivers from Sydney ten years ago and there is so much work for cleaners up here, it’s ridiculous … but that’s no help to you.

I run a home-based service business and have taken out a small classified ad in the local paper, every week … it’s been invaluable in getting me clients – long term clients and one-offs. I’ve found that being a constant presence is necessary. I’ve found Gumtree to be great for generating business as well as Facebook and Instagram.

I’m guessing that there is a plethora of cleaners in Sydney, so can you offer a point of difference? Using eco-friendly products? Doing bond cleans? Do you post on the Facebook groups around your area in Sydney? I think a letter box drop is a great idea. Or go to your local shopping centre with a flyer and put them under the windscreen wipers.

Good luck!