Home – New Forums Marketing mastery What might be the best way to get customer for a cleaning business? Reply To: What might be the best way to get customer for a cleaning business?

salesintelreport
  • Total posts: 11
Up
::

Do you have a web presence? Nowadays every business needs a complete web presence. You say you are looking for more cleaning work. Why not branch out and start a simple blog talking about cleaning in Sydney? Article creation is a big thing. You can demonstrate your expertise in the cleaning field by talking about how to help people declutter their lives.

Make use of your signature line in forums (like this one). Use your business catchline and website link in the forum signature.

Talk about your business whenever you can. At the local corner store? Strike up a conversation with the guy at the counter – tell him what you do.

Join local business groups. The rotary club is a good place to connect with other business owners. Freemasons is a good place too, although I think that’s only for men.

I myself am a member of Toastmasters, which has yielded some business connections and income for me.

If you know any other successful people in the business of cleaning, talk to them. Ask them if they might be your mentor. Always find people who are where you want to be, and see if they are amenable to guide you.