Home – New Forums Starting your journey DIY website or web designer? Reply To: DIY website or web designer?

centrum
  • Total posts: 1
Up
::

Hi Karl, It is not difficult to build your own. There are plenty of templates out there for photographers or you can build from scratch. I work with many solo business owners to build their brands and networks, and websites are part of that brand. You can upgrade to a professionally built bespoke site later if you want but a premium template on the WordPress platform can get you off the ground. Your website should be the entry point to your funnel rather than an online brochure. Just Google “premium WordPress theme photographer” and see if you find any you like. Also check out Divi by Elegant Themes or Elementor. Also check out Kartra as you can manage everything for your funnel in one place and create website from inside the platform (no extra hosting). I’d be happy to talk you through the set up process for WordPress or Kartra over Skype or Zoom (no charge and you can share your screen) as it is worth understanding the process so you can update and make changes yourself. Go to soloceo.com and contact me if you need help. Also, this post is posting me as a new member which I am not – Listed on Flying Solo as Kim McGuinness :)