Home – New Forums Logistics importing from India Reply To: importing from India

Anonymous
Inactive
  • Total posts: 10
Up
::
vaninder.arora, post: 268179, member: 116722 wrote:
Hi Sarah1477,
My name is Vaninder. I am also interested in starting an import business of textile from India. But I don’t know where to start from. Could you please help me to get my checklist ready.

Also I found a link below where you can check the charges. It might be helpful.

https://www.fremantleports.com.au/docs/default-source/shipping-docs/ship-and-cargo-charges-from-1-july-20197b35078c90d94aa698b0830e88b0b320.pdf?sfvrsn=2557b1de_0
Hi Vaninder

We are a Sydney based supply management company who assist importers in finding the right manufacturer India who can produce the finished goods within your budget without compromising and quality under Useready Supply chain and Logistics ( USL). We will also assist you in Logistics, imports duty and taxes and deliver the goods to your warehouse with the quality assurance certificate. We have handful of clients in Sydney for whom we manage their end to end Textile import process.

Under Useready Business consulting( UBC) we can also assist you in finding the retailers or customers via our marketing expertise. For more details please visit useready.com.au

Please feel free to call me on 0416657483 for more info or email me directly on [email protected]

Regards
Rakesh
Founder/M.D
Useready