Home – New Forums Other discussions Out of creative juice to solve a business problem…appreciate some help Reply To: Out of creative juice to solve a business problem…appreciate some help

businesstrade
Participant
  • Total posts: 215
Up
::
rerase, post: 268034, member: 116619 wrote:
My income is when there’s an enrolment (directly with them because they are so far away, I can’t centralised enrolment), then I receive a cut from their course fee (At the moment, it’s at 1.5%)

Many places flagrantly breach copyright rules by photocopying course content (illegally). This is from personal experience when I learnt another language during my childhood.

Your customers that keep coming back despite not paying a cent must have caught on that you don’t have any legal means to pursue them. You are reinforcing their theft by continuing to give them course content for “free” despite receiving no pay.

Perhaps the best way is to make it digital and to charge them an annual fee as well as the 1.5%. Your website could just show a snippet, to view the entire content, they’d need a valid membership/login.

businesstrade.com.aubuy or sell a business