Home – New Forums Money matters Government Stimulus Package for Small Business Reply To: Government Stimulus Package for Small Business

James Millar
Participant
  • Total posts: 1,739
Up
::
ryza82, post: 269008, member: 117098 wrote:
This package is better than nothing i guess but i cant see it having much impact on short term cashflows for small businesses. I think for many businesses that dont meet the threshold, $2k is immaterial. Businesses facing a downturn in sales will have no choice but to lay off staff if it persists, the 2K will have no impact on their decision.

Agree with that. Morrison government are about to announce a second range of stimulus package measures which will likely extend to small micros and individuals. With this space.

I’ve spoken with a lot of small business owners in last two business days and many are in real trouble. I think people are underestimating the long term effect of these extreme measures to restrict movement and business.

hold on tight.

Helping build better businesses and better lives with expert financial and taxation advice. [email protected] www.360partners.com.au 03 9005 4900