Home – New Forums Money matters Government Stimulus Package for Small Business Reply To: Government Stimulus Package for Small Business

James Millar
Participant
  • Total posts: 1,739
Up
::
beemr, post: 269543, member: 114232 wrote:
Right, so just to 100% confirm this… you only need to qualify for a single month, or whatever comparison period works best for you. Whatever happens after that, say May/June is irrelevant, even if turnover for those months is back to normal.

I’m on track to have a pretty bad April but will have cash coming in for May on 60 day accounts. Combine that with some extra advertising i may be on track for a more normal May/June… I just don’t want to jeopardise the JobKeeper payments though, since i do qualify for April onwards.

Correct. Provided your figures demonstrate a legitimate decline in trade over the test period and comparison period then your are into the scheme and there is no requirement to retest or withdraw

Helping build better businesses and better lives with expert financial and taxation advice. [email protected] www.360partners.com.au 03 9005 4900