Home – New Forums Money matters Business Bank Account Reply To: Business Bank Account

LucasArthur
Participant
  • Total posts: 3,171
Up
::
Paul – FS Concierge, post: 270094, member: 78928 wrote:
The banter was epic. I literally laughed out loud to yours Bert and the points even within the context of Jason’s reply, have been observed by me too (probably why I laughed so hard).

Just a warning: OP has a serious business question and reply’s need to be on topic to OP’s question.

To that end, not knowing about this stuff, I have a query relating to OP’s situation.

Would a service in the ilk of Transferwise be a viable solution?

Yes mate, a service such as Transferwise/stripe or other could be advantageous to the OP.. Something i may have also eluded to in the initial reply, although further context assists in deciding this..

Truly though, if i was investing in overseas purchasing (again), i would speak to my accountant and a litany of other professionals to ensure i was on the right path.. From banking, finance, forex, insurance (both for cargo on board when importing through to public liability etc) and so forth…

Cheers

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888