Home Forums New here? Share your story New and exciting times ahead Reply To: New and exciting times ahead

bb1
Participant
  • Total posts: 4,472
Paul – FS Concierge, post: 270110, member: 78928 wrote:
[USER=53375]@bb1[/USER] _ I understand and agree totally with what you have said.

If Deb developed a list of next steps beyond her current offering, is there anything in your side gig that you have trouble or a problem with that would be a logical further step for her?

Cheers

I don’t have a gig, I have a side business, even though it’s not my primary business it is a serious business, and not just some play thing, so I prefer to call it for what it is. To many people have a side ”gig” (whatever that means), and they just dont take it serious. Call it for what it is, it’s a business or else it’s just something to make yourself sound good..

For deb’s list of things I would be saying get serious about this primary business, see what the market wants, get heaps more variety, get a serious web site, let the market know what you are going to charge them, I just realised I have to ring to place an order, this is the 21st century, it needs an online store, then market the hell out of that, take a look at EB Pak, they take the market seriously and service the market very well, Deb needs to give me (and others) a reason to swap suppliers.

Personally just looking at the offering I am not sure why she bought this business unless maybe it is just a gig (yeah a bit blunt I know). spend the time making it fly rather then trying to setup something on the side.