- Total posts: 8
Sorry, I’ll try to be more clear.
I’ve looked around online and tried to do as much research as i can but all the information seems to be extremely vague (must like your reply)
Which is why I’ve posted here, in hope someone has some great advice from experience.
Basically i want a system which
- I can keep for the life of my business (hopefully) and by this i mean a product which is continually updated and improved, which is scalable so as my business grows the software is still compatible
- Ease of use and easy to learn
- Allows me to have all my customers contacts easily on hand, as well as some analysis tools for tracking what
- Areas my leads come from (suburbs or towns)
- Average price of the quote
- Average win price etc
- Have inputs for following up on quotes such as quote expiry dates etc
I’m also open to advice on what other features i should be looking for.
Currently I’m just logging things with files and spreadsheets which obviously isn’t ideal