Home Forums New here? Share your story What’s the best business structure for drop shippers Reply To: What’s the best business structure for drop shippers

bb1
Participant
  • Total posts: 4,472
Dave – FS Concierge, post: 270289, member: 49676 wrote:
using a supplier you trust,

Just be extremely careful with this one. Firstly how do you define a supplier you trust, but when the crap hits the fan, will they still be standing behind you with your interests front and centre or will they have their own interests front an centre. Sadly there is little trust in business, and if you build your business on trust alone, enjoy.

Forget trust and have insurance. Because really remember the consumer wont care if you trust the supplier, their first point of contact is you as the retailer, the first point of contact for their solicitor will be you as the retailer, neither of those will care if you trust your supplier or not.

Consider that if you run into a problem, you are the only person in the world that will be able to resolve it, as a consumer I dont care about your trust levels, who you purchased from, or that you had calamari for dinner, I want my problem resolved, and I want you to resolve it.