- Total posts: 31
1. Do the very best you can on each job to get more word of mouth. Under promise and over deliver. This is your best marketing technique by far. It is the cheapest and reflects your reputation which is everything in the construction industry.
2. Get a reasonable website and a capability statement you can email.
3. Make sure you have business cards
4. Go to UDIA and Property Council Events. Expensive but will generate high quality commercial project leads when you meet people.
5. Once you meet people – email your capability statement to them as a follow up.
6. Focus on quality all the time. Number 1 is the best thing you can do in the construction industry.