Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Writing as a business Reply To: Writing as a business

Quennel Powell
Participant
  • Total posts: 6
Up
::

For me, the ability to write texts is very important both in business and in education. I am constantly improving my writing style and try to read more information on how to properly structure academic essays, how to read and select literature more effectively. [Mod Edit To Remove Promotional Content] I found a lot of quality advice on this. Planning is important, but staying on schedule is even more important. Moreover, it is more difficult than completing most other tasks, including writing the assignment itself. However, if you don’t want to face this panicky monster when you realize that there are only a few days (or ten hours) left. There is good advice for every student – be realistic with your plan. You need to rest, you cannot work 24/7 and you cannot write 3 pages in an hour. Failing to meet your deadlines can be very frustrating, so just don’t ask yourself more than you can actually do.