Home Forums New here? Share your story BeOurCEO.com pilot invite Reply To: BeOurCEO.com pilot invite

comicad
  • Total posts: 10

Thought I would test this site out so I registered my business and I must say I am very impressed.

Analytics – Definelty no manipulation here bb1. It’s early days but the dashboard charts clearly display a representation of every single survey that was filled out by every one of my customers in a beautiful pie chart. I have a wholistic view of what consumers think of my business. Not sure how anyone would be able to manipulate the numbers.

Uniqueness – I’ve received feedback and overwhelmingly people are saying they love being able to provide strategic feedback and input instead of complaining about trivial things like how expensive my prices are compared to others. They also love the ease of the image selections and how each image represents a real business area.

I do however agree I’m kind of scratching my head at the numbers and figures at the bottom of the homepage and how they were derived.