December 4, 2020 at 11:17 pm #1224513
- Total posts: 1
Similar to Matt Dell’s suggestion, I’d suggest ‘packaging’ your services according to client size and usual services utilised, along the lines of:
- Solo Owner/Operator with no employees
- Small Business with 1-2 employees
- Small Business with 3-10 employees
- Medium Enterprises with 10+ employees.
Non-standard services or complex clients, such as:
- software selection & setup
- POS/rostering/add-on integration
- multiple sites for a single client
are then charged as supplementary offerings.