Home Forums Logistics Looking for eCommerce fulfillment company in ADELAIDE. Reply To: Looking for eCommerce fulfillment company in ADELAIDE.

Jason Ramage
Participant
  • Total posts: 3,161
Useready, post: 271890, member: 119106 wrote:
Hi Night Shade

I wish you a happy new year.

We are a sydney based supply chain and logistics company with clients across Australia. We not only handle end to end process, from product sourcing to delivering goods to their ware with product quality certificate and quality guarantees, we also look after their IT needs.

I am sure we can offer you a solution to which will meet your requirements. Can you please explain a little bit more when you say looking for fulfillment? Its giving a mixed messages and just want to have a but more clarity on what exactly you are looking for. Also can you explain what you meant by “intend to run the shipping side while I’m outside Australia”? I am think this is in relation to managing your domestic delivery’s while you are outside Australia. Please correct em if I am wrong.

I look forward to your response.

Thanks
Rakesh
Founder/ MD
Useready
rakesh@useready.com.au
http://www.useready.com.au

Rakesh

They may be seeking a 3PL provider to fulfil their own existing ecommerce business.. Not locate items or other, more what happens when someone buys their existing products online.

Although i could be completely wrong as OP has not been back since posting

Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: hello@lucasarthur.net.au   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888