Home Forums Money matters SMSF Accountant Reply To: SMSF Accountant

Mel S
  • Total posts: 9
Senior SMSF Accountant, post: 271757, member: 120526 wrote:
Hi Mel

Happy to exchange information. My emaik is prati.c4000@gmail.com

Cheers
Hi Prati,

Just to let you know I’ve sent you 2 emails on 14/1/2021. Please let me know if you didn’t receive it so I can resend it. If you want to discuss further the info I’ve sent you, please feel free to contact me.

Wishing you all the best with your plans to offer outsourcing services. I think it’s an idea worth pursuing as there is an increasing trend towards using outsourcing service providers for accounting firms to provide more services to their clients beyond compliance work.

I’ve written 2 blogs about outsourcing services which I’ve published on my website on 26/1/2021 and 31/1/2021. The blog included some research data about the trend in the accounting profession beyond providing compliance services to increase accounting firm’s revenue sources.

You may find the info useful as a resource for your plan to start an outsourcing service business. The blogs may also help you to become clear on how you’d like to transition to become an outsource service provider.

Wishing you all the very best in your plan to start your own outsourcing business while working on your job.

Kind regards,
Mel