Home – New Forums Tell me straight… **I need an exit, HELP please** Reply To: **I need an exit, HELP please**

Nikki Nunnari
  • Total posts: 6
Up
::
Hitesharora, post: 271835, member: 118188 wrote:
Dear all,
Last year, during the big mad rush to order sanitisers, I took the plunge too and ordered Automatic Hand Sanitiser Dispensers believing these would flyoff the shelf in no time. My order was delayed and I had lost significant time in getting this product up and running.
Long story short, I sold 50% of them though FB/ Instagram ad works, however, now struggling to sell the remaining 50%. I have heavily discounted the product, yet stuck where I am pumping money into ads but not getting any sales.

My query is?

What’s the best way to sell these remaining products?. I have nearly no time to do door to door sales.
Any out of the ordinary suggestion that someone would like to share?

Appreciate your guidance people!

Kind regards,
Hitesh

Hitesharora, post: 271835, member: 118188 wrote:
Dear all,
Last year, during the big mad rush to order sanitisers, I took the plunge too and ordered Automatic Hand Sanitiser Dispensers believing these would flyoff the shelf in no time. My order was delayed and I had lost significant time in getting this product up and running.
Long story short, I sold 50% of them though FB/ Instagram ad works, however, now struggling to sell the remaining 50%. I have heavily discounted the product, yet stuck where I am pumping money into ads but not getting any sales.

My query is?

What’s the best way to sell these remaining products?. I have nearly no time to do door to door sales.
Any out of the ordinary suggestion that someone would like to share?

Appreciate your guidance people!

Kind regards,
Hitesh

You obviously have other products that you market Hitesh.

Consider offering the Automatic Hand Sanitiser Dispensers for ‘free’ with each sale of another product.

i.e Buy one (or more) of xxxx and receive an Automatic Hand Sanitiser Dispenser for Free.

You will of course have to recalculate and adjust pricing (products and shipping) to cover your costs.