- Total posts: 210
– submitting on a daily basis 1 star reviews on our website for a different product of ours each night and referencing their own business name as a better option
– posting on popular bargain forums and websites that our products are inferior and theirs are far better quality (even though we use the same supplier)
-sending us numerous emails masked as a customer, taunting us.
1. It is not unusual for businesses to pay for Google Ads targeting a competitors brand if they offer a very similar service/product.
2. This sounds illegal, not sure what you can do about it other than report it to Google. There was a case where a health care professional successfully sued but legal action is a costly endeavour.
3. Are you referring to Ozbargain? If so, how do you know it is your competitor and not a troll?
4. How do you know it’s your competitor?