- Total posts: 3
Hi below are the some learning from experience (similar product),
1) If product is making any therapeutic claims, you need to have TGA approval.
Alternatively you can import it as food (then you cannot make any therapeutic claims), but its all ingredients need to be fit in FSANZ standards.
I would say before going ahead find some regulatory consulting firm and check out all the ingredients.
2) If you brining it as complementary medicine, manufacture must have TGA approved GMP. And trust me from my experience most of the overseas manufactures don’t have one. It take time to acquire one and yearly payment for manufacturing company. Without this you won’t be able to import complementary medicine to Australia.
3) If manufacturing company have used international standards for barcode, it should be unique. Check with them.
4) Shopify will let you up and running in two days.
Hope it helps.
- This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by TM1.